Atiku Denies U.S Visitation Rumours

By Ikenga Chronicles June 19, 2018

Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar has denied media reports making the rounds that he will be in the United States later this month.

Reports had it that Abubakar would speak at a trade and investment gathering in Washington D.C. later this month.

The organisers listed Mr Abubakar’s name as number one amongst dozens of personalities they said had been invited to the event.

ABSURD: Correcting The Vice In The Vice President Law

Governors Nyesom Wike and Ibrahim Dankwambo, Deputy Senate President Ike Ekweremadu and Trade and Investment Minister, Okechukwu Elelamah, are amongst those also said to have been invited.

“There is no such invitation to the former vice president,” his spokesperson, Paul Ibe, said.

“We are not aware of such invitation and we do not know how they managed to put his name on their list.”

The Lynching Of Afam Osuigwe By Senior Advocates Of Nigeria

The report that the former vice president would be visiting the U.S. for the event scheduled to hold between June 24-26 has seen some people draw conclusions that the possible visa restrictions placed against him have been relaxed.

Recall that Abubakar was named in a contract scandal involving Nigerian and American officials in the mid-2000s.

Write a comment

No Comments

No Comments Yet!

Let me tell You a sad story ! There are no comments yet, but You can be first one to comment this article.

Write a comment
View comments

Write a comment

<